Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nail It November!!!!

    It's November and you know what that means! Time to rock those new mani designs you've been thinking up because it's Nail It November and I want to see what you've got!
    Last year I asked you to share pics of your hot little digits and this year I'm upping the ante! That's right this is going to be a contest! Every week I'll be posting my latest mani, including a how-to and brief review of supplies used to create the look. I'll be looking over each submission and at the end of the month I'll draw a winner at random.
    One winner will recieve a grand prize; including products from Incoco, OPI, Sally Hansen, Essie, and much more! In addition; two second and third place winners will also be drawn from remaining submissions.
    Submissions can be posted daily; here on my blog via comments, or to my Twitter handle @Ladydunn42410. One submission per day. Contest begins November 7th 2013 and ends 11:59pm PST November 30th 2013.

    I can't wait to see what you come up with!
 Get those submissions in quick!


    Thanks for reading! XOXO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment