Monday, November 25, 2013

Nail It November: Weekly Mani: Graphic Art

   I've been so busy lately I've barely had time to post! I know I'm behind but here it is:
This week for Nail It November; Weekly Mani; I've decided to try out one of the many kits available to make life a little easier when it comes to having cute tips but not enough time to spend trying different looks. I went for the Graphic Art design, with a pop feel and a hint of nostalgia.
    This kit has everything you need except the top coat. It is made by a company called Fing'rs and it's around $7-$8 depending on the kit you purchase. This brand has a few sub-brands and the brand for the kit I bought is called EDGE, which has a more grown-up feel than their other brand Flirt.

Here is what the kit looks like:
 The kit includes; two shades of nail polish: a newspaper white and a grey, and three designs of nail transfers: newsprint text, bright multi-colored zigzags, and maps. The directions are on the side of the box and are straight forward. You choose whichever color you'd like, paint two coats of said color and allow to dry completely. Once dry you select nail transfer design and dip in water, then press onto nail for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, slowly peel back the transfer and let dry. Seal with top coat and enjoy!
    I like to mix and match the designs and ended up with this:


    The only downside is that some of the transfers fall apart easily, and you're left with weird pieces- luckily this is easy to disguise with another transfer on top ;) I also think you could cut up the transfer into different shapes and get a more uniform look.

Thank you for checking out this weeks' Nail It November mani- Remember, you only have 5 more days to enter!

Tweet pics via Twitter: @Ladydunn42410

Email: aadunn42410@hotmail.com
Comment with links right here on my blog!
    XOXO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment