Thursday, June 27, 2013

MIA!!!!

    I can't believe the last time I blogged was just over a month ago! I've had a lot going on lately but I'm sorry for going MIA!
    So I guess that means it's time for an update post. Here we go!
  • Back in March my baby turned 1 year old!
  • In April My husband and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary.
  • In May I started working in a hot boutique!
  • And this June I will be heading up the social media department for 4 separate stores!
    In other news I've also gotten an offer to write for a local magazine that puts out two issues a year. I'm going to submit my ideas and see how well that goes over, but I'm excited to say the least!

    Regarding beauty blogging and the like, I've stepped out on a limb and bought a couple new eye-liners that I've never tried before and will be reviewing them soon, as well as a bottle of Essie nail polish in Naughty Nautical that will also be reviewed. In addition, I've added to my wardrobe and will post pictures as soon as I can!
    Thanks for catching up with me I'd love to hear what you've been up to!
 Stay fabulous! XOXO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment