Thursday, May 16, 2013

First Fashion Don'ts

    When I was a little girl, 5 or 6 at the time, I lived close to my cousins and we would frequently spend time at one of our grandparents house together. We are all fairly close in age- my cousin Alyssa and my younger sister, Lindsey, are about a year younger than myself, which is fortunate because it makes it a lot easier on cousins and siblings to play together since we're apt to like the same things. One particular afternoon Lindsey, Alyssa and I, decided to cut each other's hair. We probably started out playing with dolls and who the mastermind behind the idea of giving each other makeovers was I can't quite remember, but one thing lead to another and soon enough we were cutting hair. Lindsey and I helped cut Alyssa's hair, and then Alyssa and I helped cut Lindsey's hair and it was around that time that we were caught. I somehow managed to get through that day, hair untouched, and it was a good thing too! If I had picture's I'd post them, lucky for those two I don't ;) It was somewhat of a task for whoever had to try and fix our mess and both of them ended up in bobs, and it was rather cute in the end.

    Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? Did it turn out? What was your first fashion don't?

Thanks for reading! XOXO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment