Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fast Cellulite Fix

    With Summer on it's way we're all looking to get fit and bikini ready. There are beauty tips to read, swim suits to try on, work outs to complete, and with all that- anyone that has even the slightest cellulite problem would be well on their way to being rid of it. Sounds promising, and that's because it is. Working out and staying fit is the best way to combat cellulite and stretch marks, however, for those of us who'd like a little extra help in that area, there's Toning Body Butter by Passion Parties- part of the Romanta Therapy line of beauty products.
    This lotion is amazing! I have it in Coconut Lemongrass and it smells delicious! It is thick and ultra moisturizing and a little goes a long way. I use it on my stomach since I'm still trying to tone up. It is infused with caffeine to help fill in the divots caused by cellulite and is the perfect thing to take with you to the beach. The bottle is pretty average sized so it's bigger than a hand cream, but will easily fit into your beach tote. I know I'll definitely be taking it with me to the beach, even after I reach my fitness goal!
    Romanta Therapy Toning Body Butter goes for $20-$30 bucks. It seems steep for lotion but it is so worth it. I've had mine for a few months now and haven't even made a dent in the bottle! You can order it from a Passion Parties consultant in your area, or online at www.passionparties.com I will warn you, this is a site for adult products and while you all may wonder why I'm familiar with this company, it's because my sister-in-law is a consultant. Don't be shied away from ordering their beauty products if you're sketched out by the toys- the lotions, body scrubs, and shower gels are truly top of the line :)
    Still thinking it's too good to be true? Here's proof; 

This is my stomach! Like I said, I'm still trying to reach my fitness goals but as you can see- this Toning Body Butter really works! If I can post these work-in-progress pictures, you know it's worth it!

    Thanks for reading! XOXO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment