Sunday, August 12, 2012

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

  Since I had more time to work on my first review, I decided to review a lip product in honor of a good friend I recently made. That's right, this ones for you lipjunkie101!
 What's cute, tiny, and comes in different colors? BINGO! Avon's Glazewear Lip Gloss! This gloss fits in your pocket or clutch and is the perfect addition to your make-up stash. Add this number to your overnight bag or keep it in your gym locker, at the desk in your office- anywhere!

  The only downside is that it's not long wear but everyone knows a good primer or liner adds life to your gloss ;)

4 comments:

  1. You know I've never tried the Avon glazewear before? I know, surprising! and now I think its time to get it. Thanks so much for the mention, that was sooo sweet of you. And I don't there's any lipgloss that lasts all day, even the high end ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I wouldn't have guessed! But it's always fun to try something new! They are even on sale for 99c which is a steal, so I bought four! They are so cute and tiny they are literally like 2 inches tall! Also, about the mention, no problem! It was a good excuse to do another quick review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just dropped by to say, You've been nominated and tagged, check out my blog now.

    ReplyDelete