Friday, August 10, 2012

What About Me?!

I suppose now would be a good time to post a little bit about myself, however, I am much more intrigued in getting to know YOU! That's right lovely, time to start talking ;) To make it funner we will play a game, because everyone loves to have fun right? So, ask any three questions and I will ask my own three to you- fair? Good lets play!
   Question 1. What is your favorite place to eat, like, no matter what?
Mine is right here in my home, because I can cook just about anything I'd like! I am a pretty good cook too if I don't say so myself.

   Okay, next question. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
If I could have any super power, it would be to have amazing hair styling abilities. I know a few good hair styles but after a while the same thing gets, well, the same. Thank God for YouTube and all those girls willing to take time to teach right?!
   Last question! What is your favorite part about yourself? Personality wise or looks wise, even both.
 I have to say looks wise I love, love, LOVE, my eyes but since everyone says that I'll pick my back. I love to show it off! Personality wise; that I can be myself and still well put together when I need to be!

   Well that was fun, I can't wait to hear from you! Stay fabulous and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment