Friday, April 5, 2013

Right Now I'm Loving...

Right Now I'm Loving...
  EOS Lip Balm!



This stuff is a lip saver!!!! And that's no joke! It goes on smooth and melts right into your lips. They are not only cute and keep your pout looking soft and kissable, they're almost completely organic, 100% natural, AND paraben and petrolium free! You can't beat that. I have one in Sweet Mint and another in Pomogranate Raspberry and they both smell fabulous! Girls, I definately reccomend the one in Sweet Mint because your guys will even use it- we all know nothings worse than scratchy, chapped lip kisses. If you're not digging the round sphere design, they do come in the regular tube, which is good to know especially if you want to carry it in a small clutch or in your pocket.

 Well thanks for reading beauty babes! XOXO, Ashley
See you next time on, "Right Now I'm Loving..."

No comments:

Post a Comment