Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pink- Fresh and Clean!

A lot has been going on lately and I've been without a computer for what seems like ages, although it's only really been just shy of a month! Just goes to show how much quicker life goes by when you're a beauty blogger!
    Moving right along; today I've reviewed a 3 piece set from Pink by Victoria's Secret, in Fresh and Clean!

    Victoria's Secret has become so much more than just lingerie and pretty panties. Their merchandise ranges from clothes, shoes, swimsuits and a whole array of beauty products. Among those beauty products, Pink has been one of my favorites.
    After a while away from shopping at the mall, it seemed so much about one of my favorite stores had changed, although I must say- for the better. I was glad to see a whole section of Victoria's Secret devoted to beauty products and when I found a 3 piece body set of my favorite scent I couldn't refuse!
    Pink in Fresh and Clean smells exactly like what it's called. You get a fruity, citrusy, floral scent that just screams spring! The greatest thing is that the scent stays with you all day! I also love the fact that a quarter sized amount of lotion is enough to coat both of my legs, and one spray of the body mist is all I need in the morning- I know I know, for as much as I love it I sound pretty thrifty but you'd never want to run out of this stuff it's that great!

    The set contained 1 Body Lotion(3.4 fl oz), 1 Body Mist(2.5 fl oz), and a 2-1 Body Wash/Scrub(3.4 fl oz)- all in a cute carrying bag! At around $25 for it all, I'd definitely call that a splurge worthy find!



Next time you're in Victoria's Secret, see if they have a beauty department and scope out this amazing buy!
 As always, thanks for reading! XOXO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment