Monday, February 11, 2013

Right Now I'm Loving...

Right Now I'm Loving... Instant Freeze by Aussie!
This hairspray is maximum hold and boy does it work! Nothing and I mean NOTHING can get my hair to stay in curls- that was until I found Instant Freeze from Aussie! Now I can have great curls that literally last all day long. From 8 am to 6 pm and then some, and that's real holding power!
 You use like any other hair spray and voila, great hair. It can feel crunchy but it wont look crunchy, and if you don't want it to feel crunchy then you can rake your fingers gently through your hair or separate your curls a little bit.
 I love this hairspray- it smells good, lasts long, and the best part is that it's right around $4! As many of you know, I am all about getting a great beauty product for a steal and with this one you definitely can't go wrong!
 Thanks for tuning into this weeks Right Now I'm Loving...
See you next time! xoxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment