Friday, February 1, 2013

Right Now I'm Loving...

Introducing a new feature called "Right Now I'm Loving..." where I weekly discuss and review what I am infatuated with at that time! There will be a new post each week on Friday. Hope you tune in and enjoy the new posts!

 So, onward with the post! Right now I'm loving... Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub! I bought a trial size version of it right before I ran out of my usual facial cleanser and it's amazing!
 It's a creamy cleanser with mild, gentle exfoliating beads. It contains salicylic acid to help fight and prevent acne and is quite effective without being over-drying. As mentioned before I bought it before I finished up the rest of my usual cleanser, 360* Clean by L'Oreal, and when I started using it I put it on my scrublet just like I normally would. It helps exfoliate better than my fingertips do so I like it even more.
 I will most likely repurchase this cleanser because it has a lot of qualities that I like in a facial product; a little goes a long way, it's effective, and doesn't dry out my skin. It also doesn't come with too spendy a price tag either, and you can't go wrong with that!




 Thanks for reading! xoxo, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. OMG lovin it - been wanting to try this actually and I LOVE Biore' products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Their nose strips are the best! They even work on my hubby haha. Def worth a try! They also have a combination skin balancing cleanser it's like a gel and I really like it too.

      Delete